Am I able to support this game ?

Jul 6, 2017
A friend recently notified me that this game is holding a fundraiser that entails a plethora of add ons for the game and I was wondering how I would go about this. I found the Indiegogo page however it is closed apparently which is confusing because he only told me this a few days ago. Thanks !

Edit: If not possible to back anymore will there be any other opportunities to back and receive the rewards?

Last edited:

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
IF YOU WANT A CLEAR VIEW HOW WORDS CAN HELP.
TAKE A LOOK HOW THE LAST FUNDING WAS OVERFUNDED.
WORDS MY FRIEND. THE POWER OF WORDS.

PS: WELCOME TO OUR BADASS, CRAZY AND HERETICAL COMMUNITY

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
IF YOU WANT A CLEAR VIEW HOW WORDS CAN HELP.
TAKE A LOOK HOW THE LAST FUNDING WAS OVERFUNDED.
WORDS MY FRIEND. THE POWER OF WORDS.

PS: WELCOME TO OUR BADASS, CRAZY AND HERETICAL COMMUNITY
Also, every other funding was overfunde too by a lot.

Last one was 400% overfunded with 23k, this one was 110k 500% !

Last edited:

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
A friend recently notified me that this game is holding a fundraiser that entails a plethora of add ons for the game and I was wondering how I would go about this. I found the Indiegogo page however it is closed apparently which is confusing because he only told me this a few days ago. Thanks !
It is no longer possible to get the plethora of Milestone goodies that came with M3. You can however still support Em-8ER today, by raising awareness and building anticipation with others. You can also be active on the forums and discord channel, and immerse yourself with the growing lore ( https://em8er.com/lore-drop-em-8er/ ).

The next opportunity to buy in with real money will come with the kickstarter, but do not discount possible opportunities to win gifted copies of the game occurring before then.

And welcome to Em-8ER BTW.