Em-8ER T-Shirts! (Grummz Approved! ...sort of)

I would buy a:

• Total voters

Fillmore

Kaiju Slayer
Ark Liege
Ember Dev
Kaiju Whisperer
Jul 26, 2016
Utah, USA
UPDATE #1: https://forums.em8er.com/threads/em-8er-t-shirts-grummz-approved-sort-of.958/#post-25722

UPDATE #2: https://forums.em8er.com/threads/em-8er-t-shirts-grummz-approved-sort-of.958/page-2#post-26555

Greetings Emberites! As you all know there were, sadly, no physical rewards available during the Milestone 3 Fundraiser. This was a devastating blow to, if not everybody's, then at least my wardrobe. If any of you feel this way, there is hope. Our kind and benevolent overlord, @Grummz, has given permission for T-Shirts to be made using the official logo! Please fill out the survey above so I can get a feeling for the level of interest, and whether or not we can do women's or children's sizes!

The Shirt:

upload_2017-7-6_16-59-51.png

Front Closeup:

upload_2017-7-6_17-1-13.png

Back Closeup:

upload_2017-7-6_17-2-12.png

I'm seeking community feedback on this design. Suggestions, design submissions, insults... it's all welcome! I'm still pricing out print/fulfillment houses, but I'm hoping to keep it in the range of $15 USD + Shipping. Let the responses begin!

EDIT:

Possible Change to the Front... CHROMA TSHIRT!

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I was waiting for this and its finally happened & i had a little dribble :oops:

a question is it made from 100% cotton good for those sensitive skin?

Also could there be jackets, sleeveless vest, hats, socks, underpants, thongs thermal pants, bandana's, jeans even Jewelery??

I wouldn't mind some badges and stickers maybe an EM8ER goody bag ahh

hmmmm maybe someone could make an EM8ER bike in the future like this

or alternatively

:eek::cool:

Fillmore

Kaiju Slayer
Ark Liege
Ember Dev
Kaiju Whisperer
Jul 26, 2016
Utah, USA
Okay. Looks like this is a go then. It's going to take a couple days to put this together and launch the Teespring campaign. I'm going to price the T-Shirts at the lowest possible amount, so I shouldn't be making any profit.

It's going to be a few days before I can put it up, I need to trace parts of the logo by hand, AutoTrace is messing up sharp corners when I convert to vector. I want this to be good quality. I'll update with more info when I have it.