Old Firefall players, please respond!

Kurtfury

Jun 24, 2017
I would really love to see Ember happen, it's my personal opinion that to increase the amount and rate of speed of funding.
more video and maybe even some user interaction so should be released.
By that i mean more visual content. media of an actual game environment showing some progress in different categories ( AI , UI, Terran and World environment. I think more people would be willing to offer support is this was done.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Small team mostly of part time volunteers and yet the support has been exceeding everything. So there are a lot in the + column. The next milestones are going to provide everything you are mentioning and have already been funded by this round. JoeSolo has done a lot of love feeds when he models. Little more patience and time then you will see everything you talked about out there.

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
I would really love to see Ember happen, it's my personal opinion that to increase the amount and rate of speed of funding.
more video and maybe even some user interaction so should be released.
By that i mean more visual content. media of an actual game environment showing some progress in different categories ( AI , UI, Terran and World environment. I think more people would be willing to offer support is this was done.
It's well on the way to having that with the current M3 milestone. The more everyone can pump into this one, the closer we get to those more advanced aspects of development. The key is we'll be starting with some incredible fun combat if it is anything like the original FF start.

The start of the original FF was just a tiny bit of the 'world' but it was hugely fun combat and one could tell it would be great just from that. I think we can see that here, even if it takes a little more time to get to building out the world and more varied AI etc. etc. - and base combat etc. etc.

Jun 25, 2017
Reductant in FF, started Firefall at a very early stage and tagged along for ~3 years.
Doing Ares Missions all around Copacabana in order to upgrade my Firecat to 40/40 was a very enjoyable experience, I'm still sad that they started making so many bad choices and eventually wasted most of their resources on lower priority stuff.

Even then, I thoroughly enjoyed the idea and the gameplay while it lasted! For nostalgia, I went to check if my forum post where I took pictures of various places in Firefall and to my surprise the album was still alive and well, if anybody here is interested! http://imgur.com/a/ukRR0#0

Jul 27, 2016
Reductant in FF, started Firefall at a very early stage and tagged along for ~3 years.
Doing Ares Missions all around Copacabana in order to upgrade my Firecat to 40/40 was a very enjoyable experience, I'm still sad that they started making so many bad choices and eventually wasted most of their resources on lower priority stuff.

Even then, I thoroughly enjoyed the idea and the gameplay while it lasted! For nostalgia, I went to check if my forum post where I took pictures of various places in Firefall and to my surprise the album was still alive and well, if anybody here is interested! http://imgur.com/a/ukRR0#0
Duuude. Nice profile pic.