Please ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Can you recommend some Cyberpunk games? Really love the setting
Hard Reset Redux.

This game's difficulty isn't just "easy, normal & hard." The difficulty comes with how you upgrade. The game gives you upgrade points called Nano that you can spend in upgrade shops that will let you quickly switch between weapons. Depending on what you pick will make your experience harder or easy within any of the difficulty levels.

There is a story but you are just basically running around one corridor to large arena to another corridor to another arena. You can't get lost. Sure there are secrets which lead you off the beaten path but it's really hard to get lost.

Jul 26, 2016
Seems like futuristic and Cyberpunk Games are rare
perhaps because it's hard to make correctly.
Anyhow...

Dex.
I have it. I really tried to like it. The combat is like old school arcade like side scrollers. Their is a story and a lot of people to talk to and make decisions but the hacking part sucks and that really drags down the experience. Hacking is done via a lite version of a bullet hell shooter. It can get tedious at times.

VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

Shadowrun

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
Inversion
Not cyberpunk but definately future like.
If you play the game, I don't want to spoil why.
This is one crazy fucked up story.
Fun though. It's a cover shooter with gravity manipulation and co-op.
Unfortunately the co-op doesn't work anymore.

Jul 26, 2016
Thank ya guys...great timing with the steam sale going on^^
though if you want to save money there is free games out there....

Guardian of Paradise
http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=rakuga
Very cool game.
Unfortunately since the dev is Asian, someone else patched it to english and on that site the links don't work. So use this one.
https://nicoblog.org/pc-games/16353/

oh and the Dev of Guardian of Paradise home page: http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA025956/

and another indie dev by the name of Joakim Sandberg
The dev has made a few games and he is a bit of a perfectionist. And since he's making the games entirely himself it takes some time to be developed since he also needs to work for a living. His free games is on his page and he has other games that were released to PC/console markets as well.
He is currently working on
You can actually try out the alpha version that he has up for free on his page. konjak.org

Last edited:

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
I can understand this urgent need...this primal instinct...this feeling to let Out just this one Word. One word, which is more important and Epic than anything else and tells more tales than all the wise men of the world may be able to. This Word, which can create worlds and destroy them, start wars and ultimately bring peace. This one word..."yes"

Status
Not open for further replies.