Official Steam Group

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
does that mean that maybe, just maybe em-8er will go to steam? I would love that by the way, tho I don't mind which ever way you guys go with it. I joined the group by the way. Its awesome.

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Getting on steam is really easy now. Steam direct makes this simple and easy. 100 dollars. Two week waiting. A few sales and then final approval(and return of the 100 dollasr). Steam is nothing more than a tool for devs to get their games out. I however do not know if Grummz will try and strike a special deal with Valve.

Shirokumo

Mar 11, 2017
Getting on steam is really easy now. Steam direct makes this simple and easy. 100 dollars. Two week waiting. A few sales and then final approval(and return of the 100 dollasr). Steam is nothing more than a tool for devs to get their games out. I however do not know if Grummz will try and strike a special deal with Valve.
yesterday they said it will be on steam^^
The following text is translated with google translator.

Whether we have a choice and the game: em-8er without steam rausbringen ?, no!

How so ?!.

There are some games that have not come out at steam because some years ago every big game developers needed their own game launcher and big platform where you have to register again and again .....

And also new games the angekündight were not to appear at steam !.

Which I will not say here because I do not want to make advertising for other games !.

ALSO actually steam us! , So be glad who the game: em-8er at all at steam appears!

Aside from other advantages the steam has to offer !.

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
I believe this is something the team are considering but theres no final yes or no answer.

It really isn't difficult to get games onto Steam anymore, not like it used to be.

There are pros and cons to Steam but usually its largely beneficial.

Theres also the question of making sure an account bought on Steam also links with the site accounts (seeing as most of us have bought the game via these packages). Also the question of whether we will need to buy the game over again to be able to use it directly on Steam, or will Grummz try to do what some other games have done where they sort out free steam keys for the backing tiers...

Its something we likely won't know until closer to launch, and its also not much of a priority compared to other things.