Grummz' Navel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
artist:Linda Luksic Sejic
from http://sigeel.deviantart.com

I think I would enjoy being a healer more in MMOs if it was like this.
Then I presume you would enjoy being a healing in the Borderlands series (shoot to heal people with bullet to heal them). I would much rather be able to take out make anger when I need to as healer like
Cause sometimes you teammates are assholes, but other times they are stupid or deliberately ignoring the objective and need an incentive to GET ON THE POINT OR I WILL BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS!!

Wow that is some horrible gun safety...girl on the right has her gun pointed directly at the one on the left, and her own gun is going to fall down and mess someones day up. No amount of hot can fix stupid.
Aye, not even the double revolver Tattoo. Ether the gals are drunk, high, models, some combo of such, or the artist doesn't know gun safety. And yes, I see the two bullet holes on the blonde's vest.

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
I know this is the navel thread but that helicopter is the true hero saving navels from enemy tanks!
If anything that helo is hostile to the woman, odd since I don't know of any countries equipped with AH-64s and Abrams that would likely fight each other. First, firing a 30mm cannon at a metal target at that close proximity will produce shrapnel and bounce rounds off that she will easily be within a decently high kill radius for. Second, I doubt she'd have gotten that close to the tank if it weren't friendly, especially standing up like that.

Still, friendly or hostile it still might result in her being hit... much better to just be a one woman army when possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.