Discord Chat Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PCMasterReece

Thanks Reece for offering to repost the link daily, let me help you on that:
https://discord.gg/xwRCmWW
That link will never expire and has an unlimited number of uses. In case you can't find the link in the footer :p
Will also say, if the link says invalid or that it doesn't work. It means you have more than likely been banned.

If it says it has expired then somethings most likely wrong with that link because it should never expire

Imaqtone

Jul 26, 2016
I was banned from the Ember discord server yesterday. I created a new account which was not against the rules. I've been IP banned on my phone and PC. The new account I made DID NOTHING WRONG I FOLLOWED THE RULES. So if I could be unbanned from my phone and PC that would be great.

P

PCMasterReece

I was banned from the Ember discord server yesterday. I created a new account which was not against the rules. I've been IP banned on my phone and PC. The new account I made DID NOTHING WRONG I FOLLOWED THE RULES. So if I could be unbanned from my phone and PC that would be great.
your first account from what I saw also did nothing wrong, then again. As we have been able to establish the person in charge isn't very well liked. She has even forced one of her better moderators leave because she is pretty useless.

Also just to add, I'm really sorry you have been banned, We all know you haven't really done anything wrong and You getting muted in the first place should not have happened. I don't see what you had done to deserve that. :( Sorry again man. Hopefully you get unbanned soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PCMasterReece

@PCMasterReece and @Imaqtone

I'm sorry you've been ban on there. I don't know the whole story as I don't run anything on that discord server. There's not really anything we can do about it either as it is a fan run discord server. We can request that they do stuff for us from time to time, but they are the ones to dictate how that server is run.
Just to clarify I'm not banned but Imaqtone is.

Also yes, It is fan run but... Banning people for no reason or very minor reasons without warning, isn't a good thing. I'd prefer Mark running it (he doesn't have to do anything) then setting the moderators he trusts and believes will do whats right, Like he has done on the forums. I feel it would come across a lot better too. When fans run things, the power they wield over others goes to their head and they end up not caring and splitting up a fanbase. Which isn't a good thing :)

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
@PCMasterReece and @Imaqtone

I'm sorry you've been ban on there. I don't know the whole story as I don't run anything on that discord server. There's not really anything we can do about it either as it is a fan run discord server. We can request that they do stuff for us from time to time, but they are the ones to dictate how that server is run.
The dictatorship in the server is quite a big problem considering that @Grummz has put links to it everyone which could possibly lead to loss of supporters because of these random bans.

Nakiato

Jul 26, 2016
Maybe one day we could run our own, but for now this is the server we are using. So far we have a good relationship with them, and I'd imagine we would want to keep it that way. I also wouldn't want us to force the current owners out as they have helped get the community together, so that just feels wrong if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.