This looks friggin awesome!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
i have a suggestion the dashes on the E's and between the EM and 8ER could it be lit up red or green
then the rest of the words appear after like a powering up of the systems if that makes sense?

vision it as a cool intro
1) dashes light up with a humming, followed by an activation sounds for each dash as it lights up
2) Rest of the letters outline appears
3) Image details appear and the words gleam across

maybe there could be a voice saying crixa universe or ember in a futuristic voice preferably a woman
sounds more sexier!

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
So I am playing with some different brushes and decided to figure out the smudge brush. This is the result so far, The Tsihu is supposed to be just beginning its transformation.

Tsihu.png

Tsihu2.png

Last edited:

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
nice mushrooms are they alive or just like palm trees!
I am not sure how to answer that, are palm tree's not alive? The mushrooms are reminiscent of the post I made about how I wished Ember would be on a super dark planet with no sunlight and all light coming from the flora and fauna.

Can you do something with "planet reaper". Maybe something a bit creepy, like skulls and scythe style letters or....
You get the idea.
Alright I can see what I can do.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
@Ronyn, not sure if this is what you are looking for...still a W.I.P. Need to finish the background and the engine and want to play a bit more with techniques to make the raining blood. All of this is hand drawn save for the text which is called Gloria Hallelujah. Not terribly happy with it but it was the best I could quickly find.

REAPER.png

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Hey @Ronyn, I used you for some more inspiration and made an avatar based loosely on the Mek-A head and a samurai (ronin) set of headgear. You are welcome to use it or fiddle with it as you wish.

Face_avatar.png

EDIT: Totally think it would be cool to have a samurai themed design for the M.E.K.-A!!

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Hey @Ronyn, I used you for some more inspiration and made an avatar based loosely on the Mek-A head and a samurai (ronin) set of headgear. You are welcome to use it or fiddle with it as you wish.

View attachment 483

EDIT: Totally think it would be cool to have a samurai themed design for the M.E.K.-A!!