Happy Birthday Earth Soldier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Not wrinkles but nice silver hair >_> :).
Happy B-day!
Hopefully your silver hair is not all in one place!
I got white hair due to stress that has decided to appear in my hair all over my body. It's not in patches and it seems to be nicely distributed throughout my natural black hair. My wife hates it though. My barber hates me for getting him to color it.

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Happy B-day!
Hopefully your silver hair is not all in one place!
I got white hair due to stress that has decided to appear in my hair all over my body. It's not in patches and it seems to be nicely distributed throughout my natural black hair. My wife hates it though. My barber hates me for getting him to color it.
Atm seems well distributed and I don't want to color them :D, I like it.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Wow, you got a banner. I didn't get shit from the forums for my birthday. Given my #stalkRonyn2016 thing I can see why. Let's face it, I can be a complete asshole as long as it humors me.

I know that if somebody has a cold soar one year on their birthday you should not make it a point of telling them Herpe Birthday..... that year and every year after that.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Wow, you got a banner. I didn't get shit from the forums for my birthday. Given my #stalkRonyn2016 thing I can see why. Let's face it, I can be a complete asshole as long as it humors me.

I know that if somebody has a cold soar one year on their birthday you should not make it a point of telling them Herpe Birthday..... that year and every year after that.
lol. It's not personal. This is the very first day of the birthday banner.

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Oh don't worry. You can't offend me. Well, outside of that I'm Offended thread at least.
Let's just rejoice that The Soldier is another year older and we will assume wiser (not required) for it all.
A lot of people calls me "Smurf Daddy" IRL, not only for the beard... I'm sure :D. I need a couple of several more years tho to reach his knowlegde level :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.