Milestone II - Aug 29, We're building a Playable Mockup (with video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2016
Adelaide
YES!!!!! (Fist pump)

So excited that this is actually happening!
Can't wait to play the demo!

Man, that is some tingling shivers reading this news. THAT, is good vibe.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
*raises paw* Uh...not to sound stupid but just to clarify, can I assume that the fundraiser will last a number of days right? And are whatever funding tiers you provide going to be limited? I ask just in case for some reason I (or others like me) might not be able to jump on the wagon on Monday and there might end up not being any open options for the financial range that I would prefer to choose.

Also one other question, will any tiers that provide a physical item (poster etc), assuming there are any, also have a digital only option for those of us who would prefer as much of the donation as possible be put directly into game creation?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Sheesh....take one little five and a half hour nap to wake up to these emails feeling I fell behind on something!

...can I even call that a nap?

Seriously though, from the first announcement I have been calling it a dream. As Ronyn posted on the blog, the dream has become a plan. Can't wait to get my digital hands covered in grease overhauling my frame and gearing up for battle.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
*raises paw* Uh...not to sound stupid but just to clarify, can I assume that the fundraiser will last a number of days right? And are whatever funding tiers you provide going to be limited? I ask just in case for some reason I (or others like me) might not be able to jump on the wagon on Monday and there might end up not being any open options for the financial range that I would prefer to choose.

Also one other question, will any tiers that provide a physical item (poster etc), assuming there are any, also have a digital only option for those of us who would prefer as much of the donation as possible be put directly into game creation?
We're going to raise the limit on packages to try to accommodate the demand. Just worried they won't feel special enough if we add too many slots.

Yes, you can request a digital version if you'd like!

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
We're going to raise the limit on packages to try to accommodate the demand. Just worried they won't feel special enough if we add too many slots.

Yes, you can request a digital version if you'd like!
Not sure about needing to feel "special" or anything, I just want to make sure to support a kick ass game :). Um, oh right a couple more questions. I realize that different sorts of tasks take different amounts of time but as a ballpack figure do you have an idea about how often you plan to throw your fundraisers? Also do you have any plans to track an individuals cumulative contributions across multiple fundraisers?

Status
Not open for further replies.