Ketchup pack won in September not recieved so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendrael

Ark Liege
Aug 22, 2019
Greetings dear reader,

I won a ketchup-pack at september 2nd and asked at september 4th in Discord how long it will take to recieve the skins. F.A.I was so kind to respond and tell me that the skins have to be manually added and that it could take some time (ofc I pm'd ronyn after winning the pack with my ID). So far so good.

Now more than 2 months have passed and new packs and skins were raffled during that ofc. During the last few weeks I tried to reach out to ronyn and after not recieving an answer I used the contact form on the website with no response either so I'll try to use this forum next. Sure, there is no need to hurry as the skins are nothing more than jpgs so far but just wanted to make sure that this is still on the radar.

Thanks for your help and thanks for doing lots of chief chats and raffles :)

Kind regards

Mendrael

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings dear reader,

I won a ketchup-pack at september 2nd and asked at september 4th in Discord how long it will take to recieve the skins. F.A.I was so kind to respond and tell me that the skins have to be manually added and that it could take some time (ofc I pm'd ronyn after winning the pack with my ID). So far so good.

Now more than 2 months have passed and new packs and skins were raffled during that ofc. During the last few weeks I tried to reach out to ronyn and after not recieving an answer I used the contact form on the website with no response either so I'll try to use this forum next. Sure, there is no need to hurry as the skins are nothing more than jpgs so far but just wanted to make sure that this is still on the radar.

Thanks for your help and thanks for doing lots of chief chats and raffles :)

Kind regards

Mendrael
Howdy! That sounds like it's been way too long. Send me another PM on the Discord. Lets see if we can get you fixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.