Typo in mailing

Jun 23, 2017
Netherlands
Wasn't sure where to park this, so plopped it here. Mods can move it to wherever they see fit, or delete it if this is unwelcome.

"One last Waifu before the BIG mech pivot on the art team! Light and Heavy frames have been unlocked and production is staring to make them playable for the mockup!"

Second sentence should say production is starTing.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Creating a whole effing thread for a single typo?
Wasn't sure where to park this, so plopped it here.
Do we actually have a typo thread for typo's in general that could be something not just for the novel

E.g. to cover anything from

- Guides
- Novels
- Instructions / Explanations
- Descriptions
- Updates

etc

Last edited:

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
Wow. Creating a whole effing thread for a single typo? Don't let it keep you up all night, though.

And here I thought picking apart every typo and (probable) mistake in the NOVEL and VISION BOOK and posting a whole list of them was a bit much.
I counted four in that email. Not a big deal, it happens, but they would have been picked up with a proofread. Too late to harp on it now since the email is already sent.
The novel and vision book need that. In-game text will probably need it too. It's a good thing that the community is willing to take the time to do that, it'll improve the overall polish on things.

I counted four in that email. Not a big deal, it happens, but they would have been picked up with a proofread. Too late to harp on it now since the email is already sent.
The novel and vision book need that. In-game text will probably need it too. It's a good thing that the community is willing to take the time to do that, it'll improve the overall polish on things.
What worried me, with the novel and vision book, is I've read both when the novel was already 8 chapters in, and the vision book have been expanded and I still found that many typos and stuff. We're gonna need more proofreaders. And proofreaders to proofread proofreaders. Sometimes I reread parts of my oldest fanfics, on an urge, and still find one or two typos that I cannot be bothered to correct because it would mean going through the whole re-uploading process on fanfiction(.)net, again and again. It's enough once or twice per new fic. All I'm saying with all this is that it's very easy to still miss things, even after we reread stuff multiple times. Hell...I often rewrite dialogues 10x or more till I'm satisfied with the characterizations and sometimes I still come across misspellings and whatnot and I'm like "What the hell am I doing? How do I miss these? How do I keep MAKING these? Damn it!"