Received Abbey skin but not Pex

GeminiFlame

Space Trucker
Aug 29, 2016
Not sure if this is the right place for this but there was a recent campaign where if you bought or upgraded your Newcomer Pack you would receive both the Abbey and Pex skins. I upgraded packs and can see the Abbey skin in my rewards, but not the Pex skin, which was really my whole incentive for upgrading in the first place. I'm not sure if they're both counted under the Abbey skin or if I'm legitimately missing a reward here but I figured I'd make a post to see if this is a known issue.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This is the message got on email said that both skins are received.

"The skin gift promotion ends in two weeks on the 15th! Earn a special gift by becoming a Newcomer or upgrading a pack! As a extra incentive to help us reach our video update goal, you can earn a unique perk! All Newcomer backers and upgraders this month will receive our community chosen "top waifu" skin, Abby, as well as the male version, "Pex!"

Hopefully the other skin appear soon

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Sadly it's been several months now and my inventory still doesn't have the Pex skin, kinda concerned about that.
@GeminiFlame Hello there!
This is something that has to be manually fixed.
If you're in
Discord, please send Direct Message to Ronyn.
If you prefer the forums, please send a Private Message to @Ronyn here on the forums.

PLEASE BE SURE TO ADD THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1. Your Em-8ER ID.
This can be found at my.em8er.com on the "My Account" page (see screenshot):

1626997546257.png

2. The Details Pertaining to Your Specific Missing SKIN.
You upgraded your Newcomer Backer pack during a promotion back in March or April 2021 and you should have received both "Abby" and "Pex" but you only have "Abby".

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!! I hope this helps!!

Cheers!! ~ Faeryl (F.A.I.)