Em8ER Merch! Which would you rather see?

Em8ER Merch! If you had to choose one of the two, would you rather see:

• Kaiju Plushies

Votes: 47 23.0%
  • Waifu Pillows

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Why not Both!

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • I'm not interested in Merch at this time

Votes: 48 23.5%

• Total voters

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Yes please I would like more opportunities to throw my money at you. Mugs, plushies, shirts and art prints - I'm all for it.
If you have more to throw get a big hat throw some money in the air and attempt to catch as many monies as you can. The monies that is not caught and laying on the ground is given to ME because you did not catch it :D

Just kidding you can go put it in a will think to spend something with this jar jar, do this once or twice a week
the jar will steadily fill then you can spend on even real psychedelic goggles!

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
If you have more to throw get a big hat throw some money in the air and attempt to catch as many monies as you can. The monies that is not caught and laying on the ground is given to ME because you did not catch it :D
Hey now I'm neither rich nor charitable enough to be that financially irresponsible :D I just missed out on all the Firefall merch so I definitely don't intend to repeat that with Em8er.

Aug 8, 2020
When the game is a tangible thing I would definitely buy a beanie or mug, perhaps a ladies tee or hooded top too if they come in nice colors - like rose or teal or something unique - anything other than the usual black/grey/blue.

Not so much stuffed toys or ... whatever those creepy pillow things are :confused:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
creepy pillow things
They are only creepy if they start to follow you :eek:

Another thing Em8er Hydration team needs more i suggest the super Crixa labs Hyro Squad
Offical Em8er CamelBak.

For your everyday adventure work, play and lazing around in a car its the ideal bladder system for you
hyrohyrohyro.jpg
The only issue you will face is where to pee!

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2017
Just look up, can't miss him
ISaw a store called build a bear workshop
Walmart tried having one of these in the store I worked in. Proved too niche for a general merchant, but I always though it was cute.

Did not realze they were online, and now I'm designing one of my own. The birthday will be the day I race changed to a pandaren.

And, ordered:
1624649872520.png

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Walmart tried having one of these in the store I worked in. Proved too niche for a general merchant, but I always though it was cute.

Did not realze they were online, and now I'm designing one of my own. The birthday will be the day I race changed to a pandaren.

And, ordered:
View attachment 4677
I've got to pand it to you, you did a great job :)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'm going to add Em-8ER themed stickers or other stuff if any of that is offered.
Stickers we need a whole pack of them, so many places to stick them on to even on the computer casing, Folders, friends head temporarily, replacing pictures of ex's, on lunch boxes, and even on your devices otherwise it could become a new sign near the sticker on the door that says no sales people unless you sell. and a sticker of a Mek!

Also i like to see a hard copy of the game on dvd with a nice case and a documentary of the crxia team and how they formed and made the game and what the future holds.

The Em8er board game for families to play such as an Em8er monopoly version and the tabletop game etc

I like to see an Em8er calendar too with the artists images for each month

A t-shirt for example would be like buying a national flag
Yes why not seen people put up alien flags be fun to see a flag sort of like the GDI in command and conquer with the Em8er planet somewhere!

1624790618632.jpeg

1624790659766.png
Flag of Earth by James Cadle

Plushies can get lost or misplaced so what if plushies had a rucksack attachment to go with it on the plushie or on a rucksack hmm
1624791249822.jpeg
1624791295136.jpeg

What about Em8er morph suits that are either The G-suit version or a tsihu
1624792352170.jpeg
1624793082100.jpeg
1624793141564.jpeg
Accessories to add to the base layer

1624793518386.jpeg
Even glider wings attachment to glide pose off tables etc etc

1624794007768.jpeg
Whom ever does the cooking wears the honorable Em8er Apron

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2020
Personally, I won't be buying anything because I don't have money to throw around, but I don't have an issue whatsoever with these things being available. If there is enough demand for them to make it worthwhile, I think there is nothing wrong with offering them.

The way I see it, if people pay for plushies and pillows and actually receive their plushies and pillows, even in the worst case scenario of the game never being finished for whatever reason, they'll still have the plushies and pillows they paid for, so it doesn't bother me at all, no matter how early in the development cycle it happens.