How to fix my keybindings?

Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
I was messing around with the keybinds. It seems that when you set a key it adds it to the list of keys for that binding. Well, I accidently set like 4 keys including my mouse buttons to Overthrust. But I don't see how to delete those key bindings. Is there an ini file or a config file that I can edit manually to fix the key bindings?

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
I was messing around with the keybinds. It seems that when you set a key it adds it to the list of keys for that binding. Well, I accidently set like 4 keys including my mouse buttons to Overthrust. But I don't see how to delete those key bindings. Is there an ini file or a config file that I can edit manually to fix the key bindings?
To delete keybinds, simply click the keybind once, and then press backspace. You can keep deleting until the keybind says 'None', if you wish to remove all of them.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
I'll try that again. The first time I tried it, it mapped backspace to overthrust.
Any key will get added as a new keybind if you double click that keybind. The same goes for backspace.

To remove keybinds you have to make sure you click the keybind only once, and then press backspace. However doing this will remove the oldest mapped keybind instead of the latest one. You will need to delete all keybinds first in order to remove all the newly mapped keys, then add the keybind you need.