Nonconventional enemies

Aug 14, 2016
Sorry if this makes to sense but I just wake up and not in my right mind yet. But want about having a few nonconventional enemies in the game? I think it would be fun to have something like this in the game in a hidden area somewhere.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Weird i like it, could be times where we are stuck in the time loop and tsi hu time loop realm is very weird.

As an example

Such as the reapers of the past are resurrected and the tsi hu move backwards and at times you warp to different areas of the map randomly sometimes upside down other times falling. The resurrected reapers
Walk into you trying to push you off the ledge some frantically scream and phase through you.

Several Astroids from outer space start chasing you one a burning asteroid, another an ice asteroid and an asteroid fused with with 6 cat 6 kaiju's in a ball.

After narrowly escaping those you are shown a room and talk to the tsihu Mcbooboo a spy who is stuck in the room litreally. Because inside the room is a dangerous sticky bug who likes to keep visitors in the room :O

The room gets big and small while the bug gets closer and further so if the bug was closer the room starts to shrink but if the bug is further it gets bigger. After hopefully defeating the sticky bug you and tsihu Mcbooboo unravel what the bug had eaten a data pad that reveals the co-ordinates

You continue on and head to the co-ordinates and just before you can reach there mcbooboo vanishes and you fall with a thud out of the time loop!

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Sorry if this makes to sense but I just wake up and not in my right mind yet. But want about having a few nonconventional enemies in the game? I think it would be fun to have something like this in the game in a hidden area somewhere.

Hmmm...bureaucracy...Reapers have to file after action reports to their immediate Supervisors on what their role in the defense of their base post destruction and loss of World Tier. Talk about a boss fight o_O:p

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
Remember, Toshi is on the team. We'll be fighting a "Nier Automata"-esque Grummz Maid android before we know it. And my god she'll be the most 2D waifu there ever was.

It'd be cool to have ultra-rare special encounters that occur when certain conditions are met. Those Battlefield/CoD map secrets always interested me (watching them at least), and the amount of work that players put in to figure these things out is incredible.

Say there was a full moon every 7 day/night cycles, and in one of a bunch of different locations in the forest biomes (which include ones that haven't been terraformed and may be inaccessible), you can hear a distant, eerie howl-like sound. From there, you shoot the moon 666 times (so best do it with other players) and it opens a portal to a time rift. You get charges by hordes upon hordes of beast mode tsi-hu, streaming over the landscape towards you. If you die, you die. If you defeat them all, you get a werewolf/beast mode cosmetic.

Edit: re-read the thread, got carried away oops. Non-conventional enemies? Yeah, I'd love to walk into a bar and get shot at by vending machines, or face a giant rubber duck kaiju.

Aug 14, 2016
Given how the enemies in this game are shape-shifters it wouldn't be impossible for a few of them to turn into things like a werewolf. But way not pull some other myths and cultures from around the world? For example there are things like the weredolphins in South American myth and werehyenas of African myth. The werewolves of European might be most famous but they are by no means the more powerful nor the scariest of those kind of shapeshifters. (Fun fact, a good number of people think that start of the werewolf myths in Europe was based on a hyena that use to live in Europe before they went extinct. So even the wolf in the earliest stories was like an hyena.)

But also given that we are on a new planet full of objects and lifeforms we know little to nothing about. There might be times when we just have to fight against nature itself. Even if the think we have to fight against is natural and is not an enemy of us. That still doesn't mean it'll be easy dealing with them. Even more so when doing things like a wildlife survey or wildlife conservation to make sure the eco system of planet is somewhat healthy despite the war. After all, what would be the point of winning the war if the eco system is messed up that no one can live on planet anymore?

I kind of picture things like this happening to players who go on exploring missions to map out new areas and find new life.