Regarding the Cat People Hybrids

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
I posted this on Discord, but it bears repeating here too.

I know cat girls (and by extension cat boys) are a thing because of the lore. However, something occured to me.

there are different species of feline. As you can see, here in SWTOR I've made a lion and tiger. I would like to see soething similar reflected in Em8er's cat people.

Aug 14, 2016
I think you're missing the point. It's not that I want a lion, tiger, leopard, etc, it's that I might want a panther and someone else may want a jaguar. It's all about options.
I understand. Plus I was thinking about if there is a system like in some other games where I can make my own character and also an NPC helper character (a personal maid, robot, and/or A.I character.) I would like to able to make Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star and her be a melee support character. In some games there a specialized version of the "pet" system for humanoid helper NPCs where they can do a lot of the things players can do. Even if they are limited in what they can do an you have no real control over their actions in combat, you can still send them out to do quests/missions on their own or have them craft things for you (if their crafting and/or luck stats is higher than yours) and so on. In games that allow for this type of stuff I like to picture the helper NPCs as something like a younger sibling or as s master and apprentice type of thing.

Side note to anyone who never seen the anime. Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star can transform into a large white tiger when she is really upset.