Miss Em-8er Waifu 2021 Contest!

Miss Em-8er Waifu

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
This is an ab wash, our bikers have fallen the abs is getting far too strong :eek:

We demand a recount by officials of the Reaper Council, and us so that it is possible to sabotage COUGH... i mean make it fair :)

Sneaks of to make another 100 alts, whistles o.o

Meaning while & So far in MISS REAPER UNIVERSE

Numero Uno: Absy abs lady No 4

Secondry Deux: Kitty Cat No 12

Third Absurd: Lab coat Lady No 10

Eight face 3 way show down: Lucky No 7 vroom vroom Lady, Academy sporty lady No 9, Viking warrior lady No 13

What will happen, who will win, the race is hotting up and your VOTES count!

Pssst Vote no 7 :cool:

:) you better check the voting machines

LMAO

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
:) you better check the voting machines

LMAO
Someone replaced the voting machines with ab machines o_O

I asked my grandmama about this she told me the abs had abilities not many understood.
When the abs abruptly crunched caused abundant abnormally absoluteness also known as AAA

Secret videos showing harsh training given to Reapers in the jungle biome

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Someone replaced the voting machines with ab machines o_O

I asked my grandmama about this she told me the abs had abilities not many understood.
When the abs abruptly crunched caused abundant abnormally absoluteness also known as AAA

Secret videos showing harsh training given to Reapers in the jungle biome
are you absolutely sure though?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
It was only because of the abrasive conditions away away their home.
The abstruse manner hidden behind the pillars in wait for 4 and held on ground, their goal to abolish those in their abbey.

The abductors abilities have multiplied into 2's and now in the 6 packs , we cannot hide anymore from such abnormality.

We have abstained from those abysmal ways the abs must abandon its way, they do not know in the midst of such struggle... a spy whom we call Abigail is on board o.o

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
It was only because of the abrasive conditions away away their home.
The abstruse manner hidden behind the pillars in wait for 4 and held on ground, their goal to abolish those in their abbey.

The abductors abilities have multiplied into 2's and now in the 6 packs , we cannot hide anymore from such abnormality.

We have abstained from those abysmal ways the abs must abandon its way, they do not know in the midst of such struggle... a spy whom we call Abigail is on board o.o

very good although you did not include abby's siblings Abe & abbot. they were busy with the abundance of abnormal sweat from working them abbs they needed an extrmely absorbent towel.
all worked out though in the end

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Oh yes the ablatives, some thought they went into the abyss it was just gossip.
Finding out of the magic-bak who restored them using the abracadabra summoning incantation.

From outside one was heard to be playing the past tunes of Abba the sound detection was matched
Abruptly they aborted and the ablatives scattered again with absolute certainty and their whereabouts
unknown !!!

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Oh yes the ablatives, some thought they went into the abyss it was just gossip.
Finding out of the magic-bak who restored them using the abracadabra summoning incantation.

From outside one was heard to be playing the past tunes of Abba the sound detection was matched
Abruptly they aborted and the ablatives scattered again with absolute certainty and their whereabouts
unknown !!!

THEY abandoned the search???
I never knew

Status
Not open for further replies.