Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This looks great!

Think it looks like a batcat in junk camo which is good because batcat is like batman but a cat and its camo helps it avoid getting caught as it hides in the trash but that also reminds me of swat cat they had a base in the trash pile underground where all their gizmos, jetfighter and the iconic motorbike was stashed.

Would junker kitty have a junker bike could it be a classic junker bike?

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Reminds me of a Shrike in Dauntless but in a super cool OF form!
That's what I thought too when I saw the image in Discord. :)

@demolitionkitty#8117 Here are 2 images and a link to the Dauntless wiki page on Shrike. I think the wiki for Dauntless is up-to-date but, don't quote me on it. :cool:

1586034743494.png

1586034832752.png

Source (screenshots at the bottom of the page):
https://dauntless.gamepedia.com/Shrike

**EDIT:** I should add they have made graphical changes and updates to the game so, Shrike actually looks a bit different than these old screenshots; and there are different versions of him for Dire, Heroic, and Heroic Plus Hunts... There might even be a different version for the Trials; I haven't quite made it to one ... yet.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2020
This looks great!

Think it looks like a batcat in junk camo which is good because batcat is like batman but a cat and its camo helps it avoid getting caught as it hides in the trash but that also reminds me of swat cat they had a base in the trash pile underground where all their gizmos, jetfighter and the iconic motorbike was stashed.

Would junker kitty have a junker bike could it be a classic junker bike?
ah cool I didn't really think of a junker bike but that's a pretty epic idea!

also fairyl which I do not dare quote that XD

aha i can see that now fairyl but AGGGGGH SPOILERS just kidding i looked it up earlier but appreash for all the new people coming in to look XD