Firefall Archives and Documentations

Pave

Commander
Dec 12, 2016
twitter.com
---
Now i know we have the archived "Legacy of Firefall Time"-sub-section here on forums:
https://forums.em8er.com/forums/l-o-f-t-legacy-of-firefall-times.30/

But I wasn't able to anything in resemblance to question of mine, so here it is:
In general how well the concepts and other documentations in regarding to 2013 and earlier-era of "Firefall" have been preserved?

Like I know we still have http://astrekassociation.com/ and somewhat still online Gamepedia / Wikia / Fandom-website with various bits of information.
But the closure of the official Firefall-forums took a very big chunk of the developer-blogs and such
(well, at least once they started to "archive" all the posts before the "release"-date of 2014 July 29th).

I do know that Mark Kern and rest of the developers are planning to use as much of the features that were implemented into the 2013-version of Firefall.
And to some extent this is probably too early for "these talks".

But this is still a general musing / wondering that i simply wanted to "voice out" just in case here now.

So yeah, how much of the documentations are still preserved and available in hands?
And is there one day a chance all of these would be published "into wild" to see further into details of the visions from original concepts and what changes and whys?
---

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
is there one day a chance all of these would be published "into wild" to see further into details of the visions from original concepts and what changes and whys?
It could be a firefall the real truth and they could do a documentary looking back at firefall and then comparing it with Em8er that would be interesting.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I find myself occasionally searching YouTube for FF alpha/beta videos detailing the latest patches and progress. I find it very interesting in comparison to where we are and where we are going in Em-8ER.
I'd love to see a documentary as stated above.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I find myself occasionally searching YouTube for FF alpha/beta videos detailing the latest patches and progress. I find it very interesting in comparison to where we are and where we are going in Em-8ER.
I'd love to see a documentary as stated above.
At the ending of the documentary will show a player(s) doing something be it ingame or real could imagine you doing a drop kick on a person then that person falls and the person will have firefall and you stand there with em8er top casually and it cuts!.

I'd personally ride my bike leap off run into the distance with the writing the Kaiju are coming !!

Before it starts could come up with something like this below so the crixa company logo appears
followed by small warning of bla bla bla then it begins.

It could have its own music for crixa logo

I like this thought it could be a kaiju spinning then as it faces forward would wink!

This is one is i like the logo spinning and the retro music makes me want to go into space

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
At the ending of the documentary will show a player(s) doing something be it ingame or real could imagine you doing a drop kick on a person then that person falls and the person will have firefall and you stand there with em8er top casually and it cuts!.

I'd personally ride my bike leap off run into the distance with the writing the Kaiju are coming !!

Before it starts could come up with something like this below so the crixa company logo appears
followed by small warning of bla bla bla then it begins.

It could have its own music for crixa logo

I like this thought it could be a kaiju spinning then as it faces forward would wink!

This is one is i like the logo spinning and the retro music makes me want to go into space
Bahaha EPIC! Love it!:cool: