Em8er Videos

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I LOVE all the Firefall videos but ... @Pandagnome called this the Em-8ER Video thread. :D:D:D
Have to admit the thumpr in firefall sounds like a nice drum i wonder when we have a em8ercon it would be as fun as this we must empower the reapers with drums!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Faeryl quick post another Em8er video to counter the firefall video!!!!

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Before it went off the rails.... Although some people love the released version of FF.. I for one wasnt a fan... Especially after playing Beta for so long.

Crushed thumping, crushed crafting at launch. That was instant destruction of firefall and sent its spirit adrift. Luckily to land here in Em-8ER. But I am quoted many times here over the years of defending beta .7-.9 being the greatest point of firefall. I never missed pvp.

Last edited:

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Crushed thumping, crushed crafting at launch. That was instant destruction of firefall and sent its spirit adrift. Luckily to land here in Em-8ER. But I am quoted many times here over the years of defending beta .7-.9 being the greatest point of firefall. I never missed pvp.
SPOT ON! I would give anything to have a game that played like Beta FireFall! It wasn't overly cluttered with fancy game mechanics, movement flowed so nicely, crafting was very linear and felt right, thumping was just a joy whether solo or in a group.. If Em8er can capture that dynamic I'll be happy!