Answers for Pandagnome's questions . . .

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hi @Pandagnome !!
You asked a number of questions on your profile and there wasn't enough characters in one comment for a reply. So, I'm doing that here!:D

1583297074708.png

Source: https://forums.em8er.com/profile-posts/3834/

Question 1: ...but will it be available for long how long do we all have to get this super skin?
Answer: The male variant for the February 2020 skin has not been made into concept art yet. No ETA at this time.

Question 2: Also if we miss it will we never get this again ??
Answer: The 11 skins released so far in the Monthly Em-8ER Patron Subscription become vaulted after the month they appear in ends. They WILL be seen again in-game someday at the in-game shop. HOWEVER they will be extremely rare!

QUESTION 3: Another thing all the female versions of the skins already out, would we have the male variation of those or is this for specifically selected skins?
Answer: There are 2 skins which currently have a male variant. No information is available yet on whether a male variant will be made for the male variant of ALL skins; only the one that already exists and the February one that was just announced.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
You asked a number of questions on your profile and there wasn't enough characters in one comment for a reply. So, I'm doing that here!:D
Oops should of put those questions else where i was alittle lazy :D

Thanks again for the answers, certainly would like to see these skins ingame, the different skin pictures look super and hope they are as good as that ingame too :cool: