Some suggestions:

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
Mr. Grummz talked about vehicles after launch like tanks, warplanes... so why not some monthly skins for those?
In Firefall, devs could play like chosen generals, and maybe in Em8-er they will play as tsi-hu generals; i was thinking, what if devs could play as special allied characters during some special events? Like during a big invasion, if some requirements were met, players could summon a giant omniframe (jaegar/evagelion style) controled by devs to help players win the battle and at the same time work as a sneak peak for incoming features!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I would like to see sea vehicles hmm perhaps amphibious types and an underwater base would that mean underwater there could be sea type kaiju's ??

Would it be like a squid mixed with a shark mixed with a crab and possess electricity !

Btw like to see more skins for bases to change the outside style e.g. could make it look more worn out and ruined with graffitti and cyberpunk in style etc

Imagine if a motorbike mek was made for light meks
It would be a mek and with a switch of a button turn into a bike
1582980583426.jpeg

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
1583064498316.jpeg

1583064843830.jpeg
NO but why because you get holo face very sexy,

Because Em8er world big parties
1583064757328.jpeg
(notice lead guitarist is PartTimeJedi)

1583065124230.jpeg
Also big things that want to break your base ;/

We are counting on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sponsored by the reaper association of none reapers who want to be reapers
all monies go to the kaiju thanks ;)

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
View attachment 3524

View attachment 3526
NO but why because you get holo face very sexy,

Because Em8er world big parties
View attachment 3525
(notice lead guitarist is PartTimeJedi)

View attachment 3527
Also big things that want to break your base ;/

We are counting on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sponsored by the reaper association of none reapers who want to be reapers
all monies go to the kaiju thanks ;)
I see where you snuck that PartTimeJedi in... nice! (I actually had a bit of hair here lol) 20191014_080042.jpg

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I see where you snuck that PartTimeJedi in... nice! (I actually had a bit of hair here lol) View attachment 3528
what musical tune could you be playing hmm
perhaps you will play the reaper melody with a helmet of some kind wearing your reaper suit your backing dancer would be a kaiju it would not eat you just dance... for now until you stopped!!!

Then only then can you escape back to em8er to warn the others thats when you fly off stage in your spaceship.

We also need more skins for thmprs, weapons and also pets.
I saw the movie Rampage today, would be nice if our pets could temporary grow to the size of kaijus or some kind of "digivoluction".
Have not seen that movie the front cover is like king kong.

If pets temporary grow would this be the pets special ability after the pet has reached
a certain point and would this special be on a long cool down and imagine if many used it at once.

My concern is if the kaiju defeats the big pet the kaiju could inherit the pets abilities making it even more dangerous :O

What if pets could attach to your armor remember the cartoon visionaries i think that have mentioned this before but cannot remember!

What if pets could go in a backpack of some kind when they are small perhaps to recharge or when injured plus it can be an additional accessory for pilots

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
The "digivolution" could be used if Mr. Grummz want pets to fight with us against enemies, if not pets could be useful in another ways, like electric pets could help supply the energy core of the omniframe...

Aug 14, 2016
I was a digital A.I. pet that can use 3D solid hologram technology that allows it jump out of the computer into the real world and interact with things. Because it is a solid hologram that mean the hologram has force behind it so you can touch it rather than go through it it. It also means that if you tell your 3D solid hologram dog to go grab you a beer it can totally pick up and bring you a can. It also means that in battle I can make 3D solid hologram pet jump into and out of the computer built into my spacesuit to gather things for me or to help me fight or to carry me away from danger if I'm downed.

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
I was a digital A.I. pet that can use 3D solid hologram technology that allows it jump out of the computer into the real world and interact with things. Because it is a solid hologram that mean the hologram has force behind it so you can touch it rather than go through it it. It also means that if you tell your 3D solid hologram dog to go grab you a beer it can totally pick up and bring you a can. It also means that in battle I can make 3D solid hologram pet jump into and out of the computer built into my spacesuit to gather things for me or to help me fight or to carry me away from danger if I'm downed.
Now i want to suggest OP-AI's that are non-human pets and fighting OP-AI's that could help players.

Aug 14, 2016
Now i want to suggest OP-AI's that are non-human pets and fighting OP-AI's that could help players.
Here is an idea. If we could also build non-hominid omniframes could an animal based A.I. make it work batter? For example, if was to make a four legged omniframe that melee attacks by using claws and biting jaws, would it be better for me use an A.I. that is based on a tiger rather an A.I. that is based on a human? Or maybe something like a warewolf A.I. if the omniframe can transform between hominid mode and quadruped mode.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Here is an idea. If we could also build non-hominid omniframes could an animal based A.I. make it work batter? For example, if was to make a four legged omniframe that melee attacks by using claws and biting jaws, would it be better for me use an A.I. that is based on a tiger rather an A.I. that is based on a human? Or maybe something like a warewolf A.I. if the omniframe can transform between hominid mode and quadruped mode.
Perhaps we could find these unique frames down the line would they be available once we all push to unlock the world for something to look forward to perhaps?

So the A.I could give greater influence on how the frame could be specialized for e.g. a melee type etc

- Greater stability in quadruped mode than the other mode.
- Quadruped mode gives it a lower profile than the other mode

- Firing sniper shots as a quadruped could benefit due to its stability and lower profile
- Quadruped mode would not be as good using more than 1 weapon than the other mode which can use
due to the range of motions.

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
Since we could have several omniframes and vehicles and hold then on our personal bases, we could share them with our pets and/or OP-AI, maybe they will not be as good as a real player, but they could still help us with support fire, healing...

Aug 14, 2016
Since we could have several omniframes and vehicles and hold then on our personal bases, we could share them with our pets and/or OP-AI, maybe they will not be as good as a real player, but they could still help us with support fire, healing...
That reminds me of the old anime IGPX and how in that world they had technology that could read the thoughts of animals to translate them into words Humans can understand. Some pilots even their pets in the cockpit of the mechs with them to help them out in races/combat. Luca was the name of the cat on the team and she would give advice to her owner she had that helmet on.

I know that if I was mecha pilot with a pet that knows how to fight and support me in hunts and in combat that I would try to make them an mecha of their own so I don't have to worry about them as much. After all, dogs of war are a real thing that exist even to this day. Not even counting birds who are trained to find enemies and track them for you, and make also blind the enemy by clawing at their eyes. Combat animals still useful even after me made things like tanks, jets, and bombs.

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
Some suggestions for the TTRPG:
-We could have an online app to play the game in a digital version.
-We could have an app (don't need to be online) to help to play the physycal version of the game, like a character creation section (maybe the same of em8er), list of items, enemies....

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Some suggestions for the TTRPG:
-We could have an online app to play the game in a digital version.
-We could have an app (don't need to be online) to help to play the physycal version of the game, like a character creation section (maybe the same of em8er), list of items, enemies....
Would this app have a way to message other players/clan members and look at a tactical map
of what is going on e.g.

* To see Control of area and what has been taken over
* Key alert warnings for what you have missed since you checked
* instruct some bots to guard area or pull back etc

I guess it is a nice way to check if you cant play the game straight away or busy.
Would this app be made available for computers too?

hmm

VRK9

Sep 15, 2017
Portugal
Would this app have a way to message other players/clan members and look at a tactical map
of what is going on e.g.

* To see Control of area and what has been taken over
* Key alert warnings for what you have missed since you checked
* instruct some bots to guard area or pull back etc

I guess it is a nice way to check if you cant play the game straight away or busy.
Would this app be made available for computers too?

hmm
TTRPG - Tabletop RPG, not the Em8er game, sorry.

Aug 14, 2016
What if the app could have things like stat sheets and stuff you can share with other people or save for later? This would help people who like to play together but can't always find time to meet up. It could also be used in a way to play a game without the other person(s) needing to be there. It could use a basic sever to store key information along with a calculator and have things like an RNG dice roll on it (just in case you don't trust each other to tell the truth about your rolled at home).

Like how when I was growing up, in the days before the internet was a big thing, I played games like chess with people by mail. We would just mail each other key info about the moves we made and moved things around on our own boards at home based on that. Going by the speed of the mail some games could take months to end. But it give you a lot of time to think about you next move between waiting for the letters, which in terms of tactical games, like chess, made them much harder than normal.

Last edited: