Where in the world would you live?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What places would you live in your dream and in reality?

Dream:
To live on a planet where everyday was saturday working on saturday is a good day it would be in Saturn. The main dish would be a bagel and there in the center is a ball that could be made to your personal taste, for some it could be a chocolate filled sphere for another it could just be a meat ball and etc etc

Anyways it would be the main dish of the planet for National Saturn festival. On this planet there would be a lot of bugs these bugs colonize half the planet because they help with the saturn ring. When the bugs are old enough they launch to the sky and follow the ring of saturn where they race others in an ever lasting race it is their destiny.

If your lucky enough to be chosen you may sit on an adult bug and ride away this race keeps the planet happy if the race ended the planet would not be able to handle the stress anymore and explode.

Reality:
I'd like to live in a place with sun but not not so much cold winters, where people are happy and are not rude and stuck on their phones. Where people wear cosplay and go to train in the art of gymnastics and tricking they would flip over things when they liked.

The people would wear camelbaks too some of them like ice creams but not all some prefer pasta more.

They would meet on various days to develop skills like a workshop they have a purpose an identity they are more than the gang culture we see today a world far beyond the daily grind and complaining and finger pointing!

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
I like living where i live now, only thing that would make it better was a castle at the side of a mountain or inside of it with a inner courtyard garden so i could go "outside" in peace.
That or a private island but i have mentioned that once before i think.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like living where i live now, only thing that would make it better was a castle at the side of a mountain or inside of it with a inner courtyard garden so i could go "outside" in peace.
That or a private island but i have mentioned that once before i think.
Inside the mountain would be very cool then i am reminded of a helicopter inside a mountain that would be good too!!!

farias

Ark Liege
Aug 17, 2020
Brazil
I wish I could live outside the city, somewhere with more trees but no mosquitoes, in a tropical climate but not too hot, near a calm river I can swim in, with space to plant some fruit trees and maybe raise some chickens for fresh eggs.
I think this would be the ideal place for me.