Can't Access Certain Downloads

May 14, 2019
Hi all!
I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this problem since I couldn't find it elsewhere on the forums. To put it simply, I'm only able to access one specific demo, not the online demos like the one that launched today. I was wondering if anyone else has run into the same issue and was able to solve it, and if not, hopefully this thread can help people fix this problem. Let me know if there's a solution, I'd really love to be able to play the bigger demo!
1566530289983.png

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Heya, please indicate what tier of backer you are. All demos are available only to those backers who are at the $35 tier or above in either the M3 or the Newcomer Backer program.

If you are a subscriber you get access to all demos that are one behind the latest demo available to backers.

Since the only download available to you is the Terrain Demo, I would assume you are seeing it simply because of a mistake where the Terrain Demo was made available to those that didn't have the relevant perks.

You need to have atleast the Deepscanner Perk ($35 tier in M3) or the Forerunner perk ($35 tier in Newcomer Backer Program) to get access to all the latest demos.

Last edited:

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Maven, I bought the Forerunner perk towards the end of May, so I assume I should have access to the other demos as well
Yep, you most definitely should, if you are a Forerunner pack owner.

If you are indeed on the right account (that you bought the pack with), and provided your purchase did go through, this likely is a bug. Please send an e-mail to support:

[email protected]

with relevant screenshots, details of your purchase, date of purchase etc, as much info as you can provide to help them check logs and identify your problem