Micro Update March 18th 2019: Multiplayer and Drop Ships!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2017
UK
I think my droolness capacity went into over drive when I saw the latest mini update on youtube !! - Think I'm going to need a life raft next !!!
...Great to see things moving so swiftly - fantastic work Team Em8er and to all those that have supported the game so far, and into the future *gets teary eyed...must be the tight socks*

Btabc

Veteran
Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
Ok... just so you know I will be buying into this game ;)

The frames look good, along with the drop ship! I wonder if eventually we will have bigger ones to house everything and travel to different parts of the galaxies (later on in the game).

I do have to apologize if this has been talked about, work and family issues have taken up a good portion of my time lately.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Ok... just so you know I will be buying into this game ;)
:cool:

The frames look good, along with the drop ship! I wonder if eventually we will have bigger ones to house everything and travel to different parts of the galaxies (later on in the game).
This particular game will most likely remain on the planet Em.8ER as it's a never ending war. However larger vehicles have been discussed for use.

I do have to apologize if this has been talked about, work and family issues have taken up a good portion of my time lately.
No worries, life happens.

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
:cool:

This particular game will most likely remain on the planet Em.8ER as it's a never ending war. However larger vehicles have been discussed for use.

No worries, life happens.
Hmm, I thought it was discussed that there might be an expansion which goes out into the galaxy? Perhaps it might have been an idea that was floating around as well? Either way, it'll be neat to be able to jump into this game and see what it brings! I love seeing all the updates

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Hmm, I thought it was discussed that there might be an expansion which goes out into the galaxy? Perhaps it might have been an idea that was floating around as well? Either way, it'll be neat to be able to jump into this game and see what it brings! I love seeing all the updates
The idea was more or less a hopeful request ftom the community. Currently, the team's focus remains on a single playable planet and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
The idea was more or less a hopeful request ftom the community. Currently, the team's focus remains on a single playable planet and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
Hey gotta have a playable area before going forward. I look forward to seeing this progress and seeing more of the artwork! I love the art style here just like I loved the art style of FF! That has caught my eye already! :D

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hey gotta have a playable area before going forward. I look forward to seeing this progress and seeing more of the artwork! I love the art style here just like I loved the art style of FF! That has caught my eye already! :D
Hope it will be like a magnificent sci-fi/mech Anime with all the action and effects and sounds and WAAAAGH in true style but in a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.