Specific threads for each YouTube video

LegionPL

Apr 17, 2018
Would be good.

I think its a good idea to give us more flying than firefall, like a recent big game :p
Especialy for light mechs, perhaps ablility to fire at ground targets with bonus dmg when in the air.
It could be a good way to make mechs feel different.
But time in the air should be limited and dont overcomplicate by making it a specific skill.

I also think mechs need a bit more speed in the air, not strafing exactly but while going up and forwards.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Would be good.

I think its a good idea to give us more flying than firefall, like a recent big game :p
Especialy for light mechs, perhaps ablility to fire at ground targets with bonus dmg when in the air.
It could be a good way to make mechs feel different.
But time in the air should be limited and dont overcomplicate by making it a specific skill.

I also think mechs need a bit more speed in the air, not strafing exactly but while going up and forwards.
Would flying use more power, and how much flying can be done depending on power core and weight of mech?

Would flying be restricted in extreme storms or when there is a anti-air kaiju that targets those who fly/glide?

How high could we fly perhaps to space or is that too far :O

LegionPL

Apr 17, 2018
Light mechs should feel a bit like this.
Fast and tactical jumps, while strafing they should be more vulnerable to ground fire.
Becouse its much slower that way. AA enemies are a good idea, all mechs should have some trade offs and uses. I would not suggest flying enemies becouse those are usually very annoying.
Perhaps we could use jump jets to sprint faster but it would be limited by the fuel tank etc.