Email already used, password reset email wont arrive.

Sprurvur

Jan 26, 2017
My secondary account with @gmail receives the reset password email, while the main account using @hotmail does not... does not show up in spam folder.
Does anyone have an eureka fix for this weirdness?
o_O

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have not had that issue sorry, only use 1 main email for em8er and another email for the indiegogo thingy.

Have you also clicked the contact us it is near terms and rules . Then can fill the problem details and get the right support it is what i would do also.

Hope it gets resolved soon!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Have you also clicked the contact us it is near terms and rules . Then can fill the problem details and get the right support it is what i would do also.

Hope it gets resolved soon!
Good advice you got there Panda! :cool:

@Sprurvur , I'm checking in to see if this was resolved?
Please reply to this thread in either case. Thank you! :)

Cheers! ~ Faeryl

Dridoan

Feb 13, 2018
I have the same problem. After i log into the new Account the System says i should check for the verificcation email but i do not receive any mail from the system. I would support the game because i liked Firefall and now iam stuck at a bug with the verfication system.

I tried to get support from [email protected] but nothing happed

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
I have the same problem. After i log into the new Account the System says i should check for the verificcation email but i do not receive any mail from the system. I would support the game because i liked Firefall and now iam stuck at a bug with the verfication system.

I tried to get support from [email protected] but nothing happed
I'm sorry if this comes out sounding wrong, but the e-mail is

[email protected]

Please check if you have spelt it right. You can also try sending a PM to Ronyn on discord. He should respond.