Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
State your Oath/vow pilot:

I, Pilot Pandagnome 64884411345675567765567 Happy Kaiju affirm that I will support and defend the Sky Tower & the planet of Em8er against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Alpha Reapers and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Omnidyne Corp

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I, SARGE "TORGUE" JOE, KAIJU 'SPLODER, HIGH PRIEST OF GRUMMZIFER, FOUNDER AND LEADER OF THE "CULT OF GRUMMZ", PROVIDER OF FREE EXPLOSIONS, KILLER OF RABBITS, RATER OF BADASSERY, APPROVER OF BADASSITUDE, THE DAKKA PROMOTER,

HERBY SWEAR AN OATH TO F*CK SH*T UP WHENEVER A BLOODY RABBIT, MUTATED RABBIT, AND/OR OTHER UGLY NOPE IS SPOTTED.
MY GUILDS ARSENAL OF HEAVY-DAKKA-F*CK-SH*t-UP-FOR-THE-JOY-OF-EXPLOSIONS ARTILLERY ARE FREELY TO BE COMMANDED BY THE GATESTRIDER, FOR A PRICE. UNLESS IT'S ABOUT "BLOWING UP THE OCEAN", THAT SH*T IS FOR FREE FREE.
EXCEPT IF THE GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER WILLS SOMETHING ELSE.

PLUS:
https://forums.em8er.com/threads/the-11-f-cking-grummzmandment.602/

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
I think the concept of every reaper swearing an oath of the defender for the gatestriders isn't a bad idea, we are the frontline against the xenos after all, as well as our clan's last hope for survival. Having our oath compel us onwards and to protect any civilians sound good to me.

I, Melius, hereby swear the oath of the Reaper, I shall forevermore, so long as i live, extend my protection towards the defenseless, towards our new homeworld, and towards the gatestriders as a whole. Should the enemy push forth, no matter their strength and numbers, i shall hold the line and die standing for hearth and home to prosper and live on, I shall have no mercy and no respite in battle. my body and soul will now have only one goal, to find the origin of the alien and put an end to this war, be it peacefully, or through the annihilation of our enemy, and only then shall i earn salvation and freedom of this oath.

For the Gatestriders, for Mankind, let the enemy beware, for victory will be ours.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Maybe a little bit of this...

And this when walking into battle.
I like it and here is a tweaked version of it!

THIS IS MY MECH

There are many like it but this one is mine.

My Mech is my best friend. It is my life.

I must master it as I master my life.

My Mech, without me is useless. Without my Mech, I am useless.

I must pilot my Mech true.

I must shoot straighter than any enemy who is trying to kill me.

I must shoot him before he shoots me.

I will…

My Mech and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make.

We know that it is the hits that count.

We will hit…

My Mech is human, even as I, because it is my life.

Thus, I will learn it as a brother.

I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and it's Controls.

I will keep my Mech clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.

We will become part of each other.

We will…

Before Em8erbot I swear this creed.

My Mech and myself are the defenders of my Planet.

We are the masters of our enemy.

We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Reaper’s and there is no enemy, but Peace.

The other video not sure but a unisex version needs to be done :p

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
"Another mission, the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colors again
My motivation, an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again
No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation, and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

Another reason, another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered, now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration, embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life" - Distrubed lyrics from Indestructible

While this is something i have been trying to work on occasionally, it's really fragmented still which is why i prefer the lyrics.
"
I forsake my escape and chance of redemption for the power
To keep my enemies here with me
Till i win back the honor of comming back home again
"

I had more written somewhere as it's like a mix of a warrior's prayer, poetry from Dante and one piece from the Disturbed lyrics and other things ^^

Oct 13, 2018
I, SARGE "TORGUE" JOE, KAIJU 'SPLODER, HIGH PRIEST OF GRUMMZIFER, FOUNDER AND LEADER OF THE "CULT OF GRUMMZ", PROVIDER OF FREE EXPLOSIONS, KILLER OF RABBITS, RATER OF BADASSERY, APPROVER OF BADASSITUDE, THE DAKKA PROMOTER,

HERBY SWEAR AN OATH TO F*CK SH*T UP WHENEVER A BLOODY RABBIT, MUTATED RABBIT, AND/OR OTHER UGLY NOPE IS SPOTTED.
MY GUILDS ARSENAL OF HEAVY-DAKKA-F*CK-SH*t-UP-FOR-THE-JOY-OF-EXPLOSIONS ARTILLERY ARE FREELY TO BE COMMANDED BY THE GATESTRIDER, FOR A PRICE. UNLESS IT'S ABOUT "BLOWING UP THE OCEAN", THAT SH*T IS FOR FREE FREE.
EXCEPT IF THE GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER WILLS SOMETHING ELSE.

PLUS:
https://forums.em8er.com/threads/the-11-f-cking-grummzmandment.602/
Whatever guild you make, add me in it cause it looks like we have the same mindset for this game lol

Tyceus

Firstclaimer
Jun 22, 2017
Denmark
Where there is battle, there will be pilots, for without those who would stand to protect the people, there would be no loot, no mechs, no ammunition or explosives to OBLITERATE the kaiju in glorious combat, therefor, for the sake of VIOLENCE, the public must be kept safe, so that we may continue to rip and tear through the enemy's! we are the war machine and the people we protect, is our CORE.