[Concluded] Just $1 to get plenty of Em-8ER M3 milestone exclusive rewards

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
do those who have backed this game for $1, have to purchase the final copy of the game to play it or is it going to be an f2p like firefall?
Game will be Buy to play with no subscription and an in-game cosmetic shop, price is yet to be announced but you can already get the game with the 35$ perk, anything under will also need to purchase the game on release.

greyscalemoon

Scout - Forerunner
Jul 4, 2017
I just donated; unfortunately I'm not seeing the e-mail confirmation. :/

Edit: success. Grummz, I don't know if you read this, but please include a delicious waifu with midriff in honor of our donations (mine included). :)

Last edited:

Soul

Base Commander
Ark Liege
Jun 22, 2017
Man, I was sad that I didn't have the money to back Firefall, and now this rolls around and payday is Friday...
Thanks for the $1 rewards at least. Really love your projects, just wish I had more on hand to give right now.

Super excited for the game!

STUNN3R

Jun 25, 2017
17 minutes left and I still can't donate because of the "Error! Your transaction failed. Please contact your bank."

Is there any other way to donate and get all the stuff?

Domo

Jul 7, 2017
I can't believe this game passed under my radar until 2 days ago when PCG posted the FireFall Shutdown post and I found out about Em8er through a commentors mention of it.

x.x

I'd love to donate $15-$20 or more.

Jul 26, 2016
Rip, didn't see this until a day after. Hope there's another drive later on.
I can't believe this game passed under my radar until 2 days ago when PCG posted the FireFall Shutdown post and I found out about Em8er through a commentors mention of it.
x.x I'd love to donate $15-$20 or more.
i hope theres another time to doante jsut found out about the game and i am hyped
I feel bad I couldn't even scrounge up a dollar *flips table*

There will.
There will be a kickstarter for the actual company/game so that they can go full time on this project.
Right now everyone but Kern is working part time.

Sep 1, 2016
There will.
There will be a kickstarter for the actual company/game so that they can go full time on this project.
Right now everyone but Kern is working part time.
yup I know.. but from what I hear, the milestone perks from igg are exclusive and will not appear again in kickstarter so.. there's that
hopefully I'll have a credit card by then so I can actually do stuff