Only 72 Hours Left to Back Em-8ER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
There are less than 72 hours to back Em-8ER in a fantastic campaign that is 300% funded! You get the full playable mockup for backing now, and we are on to our $75,000 stretch goal.

Our 75k goal unlocks the player motorcycle! The goal will create an Unreal engine mockup of a big invasion battle between Omniframes, Tsi-Hu shapeshifters and Kaiju. The REWARD is the Thunder Bumpin Bike. This bike is unique and will not be offered again. ALL backers who pledge will receive this one of a kind bike if we reach 75k. There are NO bikes in Em-8ER, these will be the only ones ever offered as a thank you to Firefall vets who support the dream. They will be 2-seaters, so you can bring a friend for a ride available no-where else in the game.

This is our kickstarter video to fund the full-time company. We will use this invasion mockup AND the playable mockup to fund a highly polished video that showcases gameplay, explains gameplay mechanics with animated visuals, and has a highly polished production value.

Back us now and you will receive all the stretch goals unlocks, including the 60k Wing, the CHROMA Omniframe and THMPR Skins and much more! You can back for as little as $1 to lock in these unique skins that will not be available in any other funding round.

Fund us now, less than 72 hours left! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/em-8er-mech-vs-kaiju-wargame-m3-milestone/x/14521346#/

beta2320

Firstclaimer
Jun 23, 2017
so I just wanna ask, cause i am apparently stupid and cannot comprehend simple English. if i back right now for $5, what is everything that I will receive? (the message says "You get the full playable mockup for backing now" and "Back us now and you will receive all the stretch goals unlocks," so I just want someone to tell me if I can get all that for $5?)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
so I just wanna ask, cause i am apparently stupid and cannot comprehend simple English. if i back right now for $5, what is everything that I will receive? (the message says "You get the full playable mockup for backing now" and "Back us now and you will receive all the stretch goals unlocks," so I just want someone to tell me if I can get all that for $5?)
If i understood right you should get

Have your donation counted towards stretch goals for ALL backers

Note that these stretch goal rewards are nearly for ALL BACKERS, even $1 unlocks all this:

• Pin-Up "nose art" decal and "Tiki God Mask" decal.
  • CHROMA jetpack jets.
  • Get the mini-Tshi-Hu beast pet.
  • Receive the THMPR Chroma skin.
  • Founder Emote base set for their characters and Omniframes.
  • Receive the CHROMA Omniframe skin.
  • 3D files of the Kaiju that you can print.

There are other stretch rewards to reach for everyone and to get the cool bike need for a total to get $75000 or have 1500 backers to contribute

beta2320

Firstclaimer
Jun 23, 2017
well I thank you for that ^_^ makes me want to donate, as I'm really having a hard time with money, but I don't see the reason I should back for all that stuff, if I don't even get the game...

beta2320

Firstclaimer
Jun 23, 2017
Welp, I'm asking for a friend, sorry for the repetition guys, cause she's very "picky" about stuff like this, and she just wants a yes or no answer. I quote, "if i back only $1 right now, can i play this game?"

Meower

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
Welp, I'm asking for a friend, sorry for the repetition guys, cause she's very "picky" about stuff like this, and she just wants a yes or no answer. I quote, "if i back only $1 right now, can i play this game?"
That would be a negative. You'll need to purchase one of the actual founder packs. She would get all the perks if she WERE to buy the game, after having thrown the $1.

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
Great to see the bike but I must admit I would have preferred it to have been part of a pledge or of course as a stretch goal but only given to those above a certain pledge level. Seems like a very nice thing to give to everyone.

Awesome to see it though and I love the design!

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
I'm sad I wasn't able to donate in the first 2, but I'm extremely happy to say that I was finally able to donate 35 dollars !, I wish I had as much money as back when I bought founders pack 100$ for firefall, but not right now.... but for sure with Em8er if everything goes well I will end up spending as much money as I did in firefall, which was hundreds *goes to the corner and cries* xd.

Gogol 75k!

Status
Not open for further replies.