[Concluded] Just $1 to get plenty of Em-8ER M3 milestone exclusive rewards

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
Update: Milestone 3 campaign has ended with 537% of goal funded, thank you all for your contributions and massive support, you are awesome! It's happening!

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

If you don't want to commit too much money into pre-alpha project, ANY AMOUNT backers (that means even $1) are offered plenty of rewards from all the stretch goals. Even a bike! You can back with any amount on this IndieGoGo page. I'll list and update the stretch goals here as well as their unlocked status for convenience.

$25,000 - Reward (Unlocked): All backers get two decals to place on their Omniframe (at final game launch): Pin-Up "nose art" decal and "Tiki God Mask" decal.
300 backers - Reward (Unlocked): All backers get CHROMA jetpack jets. Control the color and other options of your Omniframe's jumpjets (final game launch).
$30,000 - Reward (Unlocked): PETS! All backers get the mini-Tshi-Hu beast pet (at game launch).
500 backers - Reward (Unlocked): All backers will receive the THMPR Chroma skin. This unique skin features glow stripes on the THMPR whose color, intensity and cycling can be controlled by the backer (final game).
$35,000 - Reward (Unlocked): All backers will receive Founder Emote base set for their characters and Omniframes. TBD with community input. 6 (3 human, 3 omniframe) different animations unique and exclusive to backers.
750 backers - Reward (Unlocked): All backers will receive a custom VOICE PACK for their Omniframe Pilot Assistant Intelligence or OP-AI. We will do our best to book Laura Post, the voice of Aero in Firefall for this pack if she is available, or another equally unique voice just for backers. Laura Post (Aero) agreed to do a voice pack and voice an NPC!
$40,000 - Reward (Unlocked): All backers will receive the CHROMA Omniframe skin. This unique, exclusive skin has glow stripes where the players can control the intensity, color and cycling. For light/med/heavy frames.
1,000 backers - Reward (Unlocked): All backers will receive the Deepstrike Omniframe skin (black with red accents), which allows you to visually (cosmetic only) "teleport in" with your frame instead of having it dropped by drop-ship. (light/med/heavy frames included).
$45,000 - Reward (Unlocked): 3D files of the Kaiju so you can print and assemble one yourself for your desk!
1,250 backers - Reward (Unlocked): All backers will receive a "founder flag" that signifies you are one of the very first to back Em-8ER. These flags are attached and worn on the back of your Omniframe like a warbanner.
$50,000 - Reward (Unlocked): Mini Kaiju pet in final game!
$60,000 - Reward (Unlocked): Omniframe 60k-Wings

$75,000 or 1,500 backers - Reward (Unlocked): All backers get a unique sci-fi motorcycle, only bike to ever be offered in Em-8ER and is purely cosmetic.

$85,000 - Reward (Unlocked): Tiki Torch group emote. Throw down a sci-fi Tiki torch and all nearby Omniframes will dance, along with player characters. The Tiki torch will play a popular Em-8ER in-joke (as an option): a classic sea shanty modernized and sung by Grummz himself.
$95,000 - Reward (Unlocked): CHROMA bike skin for the Thunder Bumpin Bike, the ONLY bike that will EVER be in the game, exclusive to ALL backers this fundraiser. This bike skin has GLOW strips where you can control and blend colors, or cycle them, just like popular LED gaming peripherals.
$100,000 - Reward (Unlocked): Mini-THMPR pet that can run around and emote mining. This pet will come in standard THMPR skin as well as CHROMA variant.
$110,000 - Reward (Unlocked): Chroma bike trails. We create TRON-like Bike trails for the Thunder Bumping Bikes that all backers receive at game launch. Change the colors or cycle them like LED gaming gear.

Last edited:

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
Definitely trying to grab all of my friends to back on this one... not that I have already been annoying the heck out of all my friends anyway to back this

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
1,500 backers - Reward (Locked): If you get us to 1500 backers, we will provide all backers with a unique sci-fi motorcycle for player characters (not your Omniframe) at (final game) launch. Note that this is mainly cosmetic. Most players will travel using skim mode on their Omniframe. Using a bike you will still have to incur the wait-time of calling down your MEK once you reach your destination.

I am so going to do my best to get this to happen :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I agree and recently went to a few local games shop and they seemed interested or probably looked at me and thought i was a mad person :eek::D but the best thing is if the word spreads and it picks up...goodies goodies galore for all:cool: Perhaps a little flyer could be made i have to ask my local area if they let me put it up hmm or a flash mob to make em8er known with a group all wearing em8er gear and small plastic drills that spins and lights up heading down to a random office or shopping mall even the police station ........ well maybe not the station but its always fun to spaz out in a group lol

if we all do our part its going to happen team em8er knights forward march!

Oct 17, 2016
Somewhere in scotland!
Sad thing is that when this ends there will be thousands of people wishing they knew about this ... :oops:
i was a bit tight on money leading up to this month but got a little bonus but by the time i realized it i've completely forgotten about the campaign. but im not completely skint so far. :p tho i wish more of the spotlight would be shown on this topic overall for people wanting to pay with paypal. nothing against indigogo and kinda hate the fact paypal has a backwards mentality on crowdfunding hence the payment option has been pulled from the site same with kickstarter.

but really just not wanting another site to handle my credit/debit card details for something that i barely use anyways. its typically why i wait for founder programs to start up via game developers to invest my money straight into

Schmuky

Base Commander
Base Commander
Apr 5, 2017
Transylvania
i was a bit tight on money leading up to this month but got a little bonus but by the time i realized it i've completely forgotten about the campaign. but im not completely skint so far. :p tho i wish more of the spotlight would be shown on this topic overall for people wanting to pay with paypal. nothing against indigogo and kinda hate the fact paypal has a backwards mentality on crowdfunding hence the payment option has been pulled from the site same with kickstarter.

but really just not wanting another site to handle my credit/debit card details for something that i barely use anyways. its typically why i wait for founder programs to start up via game developers to invest my money straight into

you can message Grummz on discord for direct paypal, he does this daily i think