Milestone 3 Fundraiser, Monday 9:00AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassatsu

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jun 13, 2017
Would it be possible to buy a lower tier and then upgrade to a higher one on the next milestone?

For instance I don't have $500 ready to just toss away right now... But I can just barely make $250 work this time, and more likely than not, $250 next time. Will the rewards be different, or will they be the same, and will I be able to take that $250 pledge from this milestone and add another $250 to make the $500 next time? Would that supported by the system, more of a case-by-case basis that's manually changed by support, or will it be something that will absolutely never happen?

Shirokumo

Mar 11, 2017
Would it be possible to buy a lower tier and then upgrade to a higher one on the next milestone?

For instance I don't have $500 ready to just toss away right now... But I can just barely make $250 work this time, and more likely than not, $250 next time. Will the rewards be different, or will they be the same, and will I be able to take that $250 pledge from this milestone and add another $250 to make the $500 next time? Would that supported by the system, more of a case-by-case basis that's manually changed by support, or will it be something that will absolutely never happen?
Was not this possibility at the founder Firefall also ?.

That you bought a small founder packet and later you could upgrade it to the nexte stages who one the wolte?

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
Each milestone will have it's own special perks. So if you can't afford the 500$ one this time, you won't be able to get the same one next time. (But a different one with unique traits)

Everything special right now is either cosmetics/skin/emote/name reservation oder deeper insight in the future game (demo, mockup, final game)

Apr 29, 2017
Milestone 3 of 9,999,999,999 right? Or is it more?

In seriousness, is there any form of estimate as to how many milestones this game will need?
It seems like an endless money sink to me.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Milestone 3 of 9,999,999,999 right? Or is it more?
In seriousness, is there any form of estimate as to how many milestones this game will need?
There is a bit of info about that in the FAQ. Under the question "How many more milestones until the playable mock-up?" and the following question or two. The general path was talked about months ago in one of our blogs.

It seems like an endless money sink to me.
I would say it's far too early to suggest anything like that. Considering the average budget of developing a video game, the money we have collected so far has barely scratched into it. Plus, keep in mind that the promise for each milestone we have had as of yet has been achieved.

We welcome you to contribute to our next campaign, or if you prefer, feel free to just wait a while and see how things turn out. We hope you will be pleased with what you see. :)

Advance

Firstclaimer
May 1, 2017
Looks good, but I'm a little confused about what some of these things are.

-What do the terms "Final Game" and "Final Playable Mockup" mean?
-Also, what is the Character Omni/Weapon Shooting Build?
-I'd also like to see how these skins look like before purchasing.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
There is a bit of info about that in the FAQ. Starting with the question "How are you paying for Em-8ER's development?" and the following questions on that same line of thought.

Most of the skins are not created yet, as they are for assets not yet built.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany

1- FINAL GAME = THE GAME THAT GET RELEASED
FINAL PLAYABLE MOCKE = THE FINAL DEMO, WHERE YOU GOT A THMPR TO DEFEND, FRAME TO HOP IN AND OUT WITH A CHARACTER AND THE ENEMIES TO SHOOT AT.

2- A DEMO OF THE FRAME WITH A MALE/FEMALE HUMAN TO HOP IN AND OUT. AND A BUNCH OF STATIC TARGET TO SHOOT AT.

3- THAT WE ALL LIKE TO KNOW.

Aug 8, 2016
I am very looking forward for that game, very very promising. Though, at this rate, we can expect a beta version of the game in 2025... seriously, I think these milestones are a joke of a challenge, and you were even late for the first... Also, you had like 5X your original objective, but what extra did you do? I've only seen some very minor additions to the milestone. I would back this project if I see a real milestone and a real team that actually do something more than modelling a mech and a flat land... If you want to do a "massive" game, you are going to need a massive amount of work if you don't want to go for 200 milestones!

vernes

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 28, 2016
The Netherlands
Geesuits will be posted on fundraiser page. The Founders version, by popular demand (in Discord) will feature glowing color cycling like CHROMA keyboards/mice on their stripes under user control. Visit Discord announcements to take a look.

Fundraiser will be 15 days and there are many more tiers than before. Only top 3 tiers are limited.
Where can de link be found so I can F5 that page during my working hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.