Milestone 3 Fundraiser, Monday 9:00AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Our next fundraiser is going LIVE on IndieGoGo on Monday, 9am PDT! Final link will be sent out via e-mail to all mailing list subscribers and posted to www.em8er.com and the forums at forums.em8er.com.

This milestone we will be creating our weapon system (1st gun!) and player character pilots (male/female). Glide, jet and shoot with your fully piloted Omniframes. Hop in and out of your frame and enjoy the first taste of gameplay by shooting up tons of static targets scattered around our 1/2 square kilometer of icy terrain!

Here is a sneak peak of the perks that will be offered on Monday! Join us for what is sure to be another great fundraiser for Em-8ER!

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Could you share your design idea for the geesuit? How will it look different to the basic one?^^

Apart from that, i love those perks
THERE'S A THREAD OF THAT SOMEWHERE, I'LL GET IT FOR YA...... DAMN CAN'T FIND IT, MUST HAVE LEFT IT IN THE OVEN.

WHATEVER.

THERE IS A THREAD WITH THE CONCEPT ART AND A BUNCH OP PEEPS PHOTOCHOPPING IT.
YOU CAN GET AN ESTIMATED IDEA FROM THOSE NAVEL ADDICTED FREAKS.

kesofre

Jun 16, 2017
i'm really anxious to play this game, i started to play firefall on the 2013 beta, for some hardware problems i stopped and came back in late 2015, close to the disappointing 1.5( or 1.6, don't remember), i used to play all day, every day(vacation rocks), for one month, not playing anything else, i absolute loved the game, i hope this game achieve the same or higher level on fun, after firefall died, i never played any other game for real, just hoping from game to game

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Are you going to have limits on these perks? Or due to the vastly increased interests will more of the lower and middle tiers be uncapped? "Does this round have a funding cap and cut off goal?" would also answer my first question. Based on all that, what is the length of time that this milestone will be open?

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
I second that curiosity Mahdi.

Funding/tier caps? ('Overfunding Goals' are better than funding limits)
Minimum funding duration 7 days?

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Geesuits will be posted on fundraiser page. The Founders version, by popular demand (in Discord) will feature glowing color cycling like CHROMA keyboards/mice on their stripes under user control. Visit Discord announcements to take a look.

Fundraiser will be 15 days and there are many more tiers than before. Only top 3 tiers are limited.

NightStroke

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Any hint as to what the omni founder skin looks like?

EDIT: Also what are you going for as the first gun? A rifle, cannon, what?

Last edited:

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Really struggling to choose between them all. Firstclaimer looks like the best deal, but Base Commander and Omni Ace are better names. Damn you and your superior marketing Grummz!
IN THE NAME IF THE GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER AND HIGH PRIEST OF EXPLOSION (which is me btw ^^)
YOU ARE HEREBY CONDEMNED TO BUY THE BADASS OMNI ACE.

AMENPLOSION.

Apr 22, 2017
Periphery, Canopus IV.
it's times like these where i wish i had more money and wasn't knee deep in medical bills...

these will come back in the future right? like if i save up over the next 2-3 months to buy the Firstclaimer pack will the next few milestone fundraisers contain all these? or will items/names change out?

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
it's times like these where i wish i had more money and wasn't knee deep in medical bills...

these will come back in the future right? like if i save up over the next 2-3 months to buy the Firstclaimer pack will the next few milestone fundraisers contain all these? or will items/names change out?
THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MILESTONE FOR THE ALIENS.
BUT.
WITH NEW TITLES, NAMES AND REWARD.
WITH A POSSIBILITY FOR SOME OLD ONE TO RETURN.

Status
Not open for further replies.