Old Firefall players, please respond!

Mark101

Terraformer
Apr 29, 2017
Signing in. Loved the good old firefall, with thumping, the different metals, all the events and the players(mostly), and the matire printers ! I never understood how they could remove them, it was so poor afterwards.
Lets hope that people here on Ember are more wise and clever then the guys that kicked Mark Kern.

Advance

Firstclaimer
May 1, 2017
Wow. Lots of old Firefall players coming here! This is exciting.

Just discovered EM8ER today. Ingame name from Firefall was Advance as well. Good to see everyone.

Dragomok

Lieutenant
Mar 3, 2017
Poland
Cheesewheel reporting in!

I suppose. I won't be active, at least not for a couple of more months, since I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

I'm still around :D lurking the forums.
Hey, I vaguely remember you! You had a "guy in a green battleframe" avatar back on Firefall's forums.

Or maybe it was one of Giedrasas' avatars, the one with white helmet and a Cylon-/Robocop-/Geordi La Forge-style blue visor?

...dang. I still remember your name though.

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Cheesewheel reporting in!

I suppose. I won't be active, at least not for a couple of more months, since I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

Hey, I vaguely remember you! You had a "guy in a green battleframe" avatar back on Firefall's forums.

Or maybe it was one of Giedrasas' avatars, the one with white helmet and a Cylon-/Robocop-/Geordi La Forge-style blue visor?

...dang. I still remember your name though.
mmm nope I'm a Catlord and my avatar where almost 99% of the time cats, but I started to use a personalized one made by Legend57 (link to his thread in the FireFall forums).

earthsoldier_zpsmzutcsot.png

Tho you might remember me due to the several guides I made in the FireFall forums.

Ensain

May 10, 2017
Sup gang? Finally signed up for the credit to see what it is all about. I hope to see something positive come from it.

My FF account was created November 28, 2012 00:30 In game name Ensain

May 21, 2017
Watching Firefall's slow and torturous descent from greatness to garbage has been one hell of a ride.

I'm very glad to have been part of it, after all it's the journey, not the destination.
I hope Mark himself can look back and laugh at things like the Mega64's Firefall video.
A video that hilariously enough managed to outlive Firefall itself.

As for myself, hello! Lets compare sizes.
https://i.gyazo.com/0d8914209d91070b54bc556d12e8e8c3.png
2011, come at me.