Grummz' Navel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Lol! You know that that is from a hentai website? ;)
bad dirty soldier! xD
No idea, I use google image search and never open the website where the pic is located. But ok, after you said it I checked the link, you were right it's about manga for adults :oops:. I'll check the links from now on and if it's messing with the forum rules I'll delete the pic.

I'll save the pic for myself anyway >_>, it's a nice one.

No idea, I use google image search and never open the website where the pic is located. But ok, after you said it I checked the link, you were right it's about manga for adults :oops:. I'll check the links from now on and if it's messing with the forum rules I'll delete the pic.

I'll save the pic for myself anyway >_>, it's a nice one.
WEll... as long it is only the link to the pic itself and not to a h-manga i think its fine here... (i wouldnt bother even if it was the page of the H-Manga... but thats just me ;) )

and 'cause im already here:

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
Nobody expected me to show up here eh? Forgot about this side of the forum a while ago, heretics. took me some time, but i found it.

I'm not sure if i have to post some heresy you all call "product" to be allowed here. So safety precaution.

why the hell was this shit on my usual WH40K artwork research filter?

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
"The Navel Song"

Happy Navel,
Sad Navel,
Mentally disturbed Navel,
Super Navel,
Drama Navel,
Big fat mama Navel.

Navel, Navel, Navel, who is this big Navel?
Starting all this drama?
It's me, bitch.

Yes, I am that Navel,
That Navel you despise,
With those big ass eyes,
And them luscious thighs.
I mean, yes look at me I'm that N-a-v-e-l that doesn't even fucking care what you have to fucking say, oops!

Happy Navel,
Sad Navel,
Mentally disturbed Navel,
Super Navel,
Drama Navel,
Big fat mama Navel.

Back to the basics,
I'm that bitch on craigslist
That looks like a rapist.
Wait, why am I on craigslist?
Oh yeah, to buy a Navel
That will be my new mama.
Mama, Navel,
Mama, Navel,
Navel, Navel,
Mama, Navel,
Hold up! Wait a minute.

@Torgue_Joey, I am a bit disappointed that there were no explosions in those lines.
That's probably because most of these babes both look and are far more awesome than his explanation of MIRV nades would look on paper.

Also, I thought naval was the term for nose hole, not belly button. Regardless, I would freak if a porcupine or hedgehog was on me when I woke from a nap.

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
That's probably because most of these babes both look and are far more awesome than his explanation of MIRV nades would look on paper.

Also, I thought naval was the term for nose hole, not belly button. Regardless, I would freak if a porcupine or hedgehog was on me when I woke from a nap.
I thought naval was to do with ships and boats???

Status
Not open for further replies.