Milestone 2 is NOW LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Ive just got to get a burn card, my CC had to be closed as some asshole unauthorized use of it in 2 different states. so when it comes to this, ill use the prepaid cards

I gotta say, you had me until I saw the Business Model.

Pay once, no subscription fee. Pay for episodic expansions.

If it was one thing that kept me away from Destiny, it was buying later expansions that should've come with the game originally.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Mr. Kern! Just wanted to point out that upon the announcement and petitions shooting up many times faster than you thought to the first round of funding helping things along faster than you could keep up.

Did we do it again?
Yes...yes you would. ;-)

I was prepared to be patient about this but your comment has piqued my interest and raised both eyebrows. That was dirty of you.

Lemzo

Aug 30, 2016
Poland
Mr. Kern, as one of the first Firefall player (played on 2 accounts) I have 1 wish... Can be in this Ember game NPC named Zeman? Of course If it's not a problem for ya... If you don't wanna do this just say "no" I'll understand it

Jul 28, 2016
I gotta say, you had me until I saw the Business Model.

Pay once, no subscription fee. Pay for episodic expansions.

If it was one thing that kept me away from Destiny, it was buying later expansions that should've come with the game originally.
I have zero problems with that. Once the game is released you cannot expect major updates for free. Would you work for free?

LupeFuentes

Jul 26, 2016
North Carolina
I have zero problems with that. Once the game is released you cannot expect major updates for free. Would you work for free?
I can't say I like it, But I can surely understand it. The only game I know of that has free "expansions" is EVE online, and thats a sub based game, so they're still being paid for.

Bl4ckhunter

Jul 26, 2016
back in the day release meant a game was already complete. having to pay for add ons like fallout/borderlands dlcs is mostly fine but CoD/The division/destiny dlcs fests are just chopping the game in pieces so they can sell you a game worth 40$ for 100$. that's just pure bullshit.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Thought I'd ask as well...

I've always had found memories of Lee Reherman playing Typhoon back in Firefall.
He passed away about 6 months ago..

Would it be too much to ask for an in game NPC to be named after him for old time's sake?
Rest assured the Ember team has not forgotten him. If it is reasonable in development at some point something will be done to honor him.

Status
Not open for further replies.