NEW Em-8ER Build: "Dev Build UE5.3 New Copa Returns" 04/22/2024

Jan 30, 2020
Austria
Hello. When i scan on one of those island the 3 results are all on one spot, the same spot where i scanned. After calling in the thumper it drills every time on the same spot. No wandering around, no anklebiters and no Tsi-Hu are spawning. Farming without fighting at all.

Firing the weapon does not work sometimes. It won't react on Mouseclick.

When thumping on the main island sometimes the anklebiters spawn but don't do anything.

Once i had it that the thumper MEK did drill for a while and then stopped. No moving around, no drilling around anymore. It was just standing still.

Deepstrike next to one of those "rocks" that appear on thumping got me stuck, couldn't move my MEK anymore.

Cant scroll in "inventory" most of the time. It happened to work 2 times with me. A sorting function would be nice.

Seems like scrolling work directly after login. After gathering resources there is a high chance it won't work until i restart the client. ***Edited: It does not depend on gathering. Something else ... but don't know what.

Is it possible to upload some ingame footage for the devs somewhere? Files about 300MB up to 1.2GB, 5 to 10 Minutes long.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2020
Austria
Underwater thumping is possible, with the same mechanics as on the small islands. "Spot thumping".
Just go far away enough from main island. Everything else works to: gliding, rockets, ...

Not more than 6 scan results are possible. Doesn't matter how far you go. 6 results on the screen and scan won't give you anything.

Rifts like to appear in front of one, sometimes right after scanning (if someone isn't fast enough, the scan disappears while fighting Tsi-Hus and while thumping. Got 2 rifts while thumping 1 time, can be quite stressful.

In my opinion the disappearance of thumped resources is to fast. Especially when your thumping process is accompanied by 1 or 2 rifts.